The Policy of Cross-chain Deposit Recovery, Asset Delisting, and Discontinuation of Asset Support (hereinafter Policy) defines the terms and procedures for cross-chain deposit recovery, and for delisting of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency tokens (hereinafter assets).
1 Cross-chain deposit recovery
- Kanga Exchange provides cross-chain deposit recovery service under the terms specified in this Policy.
- Kanga Exchange is not responsible for the incorrect transfer of assets resulting from the User’s actions or omissions, including but not limited to: transferring assets over a network not supported by the Kanga Exchange platform, transferring assets not supported by the Kanga Exchange platform, and providing incorrect data (e.g. incorrect email address).
- In the cases described in paragraph 2 above, Kanga Exchange may, at the User’s request, attempt to recover assets manually. Should the recovery procedure be initiated, Kanga Exchange does nor guarantee a positive outcome. The recovery procedure is only available to Users with fully verified Kanga Exchange accounts.
- Kanga Exchange will only attempt the recovery of deposits whose value at the time of the transaction exceeds 250 USDT. Assets not supported by the Kanga Exchange platform—including ICO tokens, airdrops, blockchain forks, and others—will not be credited to the User’s account.
- In order to initiate the recovery procedure, the User should take the following action:
- The User should submit a request to initiate the procedure to [email protected], using the e-mail address associated with the Kanga Exchange account, with the subject line “[DEPOSIT RECOVERY]”, no later than 90 days from the date of the event related to the request.
- The message should contain the exact details of the deposit:
- asset name,
- transaction date and time,
- transaction hash with a link to a blockchain explorer.
- In advance of submitting the recovery request, the User should pay the recovery attempt fee, in the amount of 100 USDT, by internal transfer to [email protected] Failure to pay the fee will result in the application not being considered.
- Fulfillment of the above-mentioned requirements does not guarantee deposit recovery. Each case is examined individually.
- Recovery requests are processed within 10 business days from the date of receipt.
- Kanga Exchange reserves the right to decline the deposit recovery request for any or no reason.
- If the request cannot be processed, the recovery attempt fee paid by the User will be credited back to their Kanga Exchange account.
2 Asset delisting
- Kanga Exchange reserves the right to delist assets available on the Kanga Exchange platform (i.e. to hide a market or to close it entirely) at any time without reason or advance notice.
- In case of full market closure, all pending orders will be canceled and the funds will be returned to Users’ wallets.
- Kanga Exchange will make every reasonable effort to inform the Users in advance about asset delisting. In particular, the relevant information may be posted on the Kanga Exchange website.
3 Discontinuation of asset support
- KangaExchange reserves the right to discontinue the support for any asset available on the Kanga Exchange platform at any time without reason or advance notice.
- The discontinuation of support for a given asset takes place sequentially and includes:
- deposit suspension,
- withdrawal suspension,
- removal from User wallet balance display.
- Kanga Exchange will make every reasonable effort to inform Users in advance about discontinuation of asset support. In particular, the relevant information may be posted on the Kanga Exchange website.
- In the event of discontinuation of asset support, Kanga Exchange will enable Users to withdraw funds to an external wallet within no less than 60 days from the event indicated in Section 3 paragraph 2 point c. The time limit may, however, be shortened for any or no reason. Regular withdrawal fees apply.
- The user has the right to independently transfer the cryptocurrency to an external wallet up to 60 days from the event specified in section 3 point 4. However, the above operation will be charged a 100USDT fee. The User must have the indicated funds in his wallet on Kanga Exchange before making a transfer to an external wallet.
- Kanga Exchange is not responsible for any damages and expenses related to asset delisting and/or discontinuation of asset support.
4 Accepting payments to the user’s account via the blockchain network
- In this paragraph, accepting payments to the user’s account is understood as accepting cryptocurrencies/tokens listed on the Exchange via external wallets to the user’s account on the exchange.
- The Website does not accept cryptocurrency/token deposits made by other than the traditional ERC20 transfer method, which means it is prohibited to make deposits via proxy, Wirex, Coinbase or FlyingAtom. Deposits made by any of the mentioned above methods are not supported and their recovery will be impossible.
- The website, due to the costs of cryptocurrency transfer, may at any time enter the minimum amounts of cryptocurrency / tokens payments to the user’s account, as well as the minimum amounts of withdrawals to external wallets. The operator publishes detailed information on fees at the following link: https://trade.kanga.exchange/currencies
5 Final provisions
- Kanga Exchange reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Users will be informed about changes to the Policy via the Kanga Exchange website.