Before you can create a Kanga Payment Gateway store, your Kanga Exchange account must be verified.
To create your Kanga Payment Gateway store, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Kanga Exchange account and select Payment gateway from the top menu bar.
- On the My store page, enter the name of your store—or some other descriptor that will identify your business to payers. (This information will be displayed on the payment page as well as in all transaction summary e-mail messages received by your customers.)
- Click Submit your application to request access to the Kanga Payment Gateway system.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for processing. (Typically, the process should not take longer than 1 business day.) You will be notified of the result of the review by e-mail. If there are any problems with your application, you will be requested to correct them and resubmit.
- Once your application is approved, go to Payment gateway My store to start generating payment links.