To deposit currency or tokens to your Kanga Exchange account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and go to Wallet Deposit.
- Select the currency you wish to deposit from the drop-down list.
By default, the list only shows the currencies that are already trading. Check the Show all currencies box to also display the currencies for which no market exists yet.
- Click the Get address button to generate and display your personal deposit address. (This is only necessary the first time you’re depositing the given currency.)
- Scan the QR code or manually copy the address, then use it as the destination address in a wallet app, mining pool, or another cryptocurrency exchange.
- You can check the status of your deposit by visiting Wallet Transactions.