To deposit cryptocurrency to your Kanga Exchange wallet follow the steps below:
- Log into your account and open the Wallet Deposit tab.
- From the dropdown list select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit.
By default the list includes only the cryptocurrencies which are already in trade. Select the ‘Show all cryptocurrencies’ to also display the cryptocurrencies which are not yet being traded.
- Click the relevant line in the dropdown list to generate the deposit address. (You only need to take this step the first time you deposit a given cryptocurrency).
- Scan the QR code or click the address generating icon.
- Transfer your funds.
- You can check the status of your deposit at any time by visiting the Transfers tab in your Wallet.