To withdraw currency or tokens from your Kanga Exchange account, follow these steps:
- Go to Wallet Withdrawal and select the currency from the drop-down list,
Go to Wallet Balances and click the Withdraw button next to the appropriate currency.
- The available balance (maximum withdrawal amount) will be shown in the Balance field.
- Enter the wallet address to which you want to withdraw your assets.
- Enter the withdrawal amount or use the MAX button to withdraw the entire available balance.
- Click the Withdraw button. A pop-up window will open. Verify the withdrawal amount and click Continue.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your e-mail address. Click the link to place your withdrawal request.
- You will receive an e-mail notification as soon as your request is processed. You can check the status of your withdrawal at any time by visiting Wallet Transactions.
Withdrawal will not be possible if your account does not carry sufficient balance to cover the withdrawal fee.
Withdrawal requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to 48 hours for the assets to become available at the destination address.