To withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Kanga Exchange Wallet follow the steps below:
- Go to Wallet Withdrawal tab and from the dropdown list select the cryptocurrency which you wish to withdraw,
Go to your Wallet Balances tab and click the Withdraw button next to the proper cryptocurrency.
- The available balance (the maximum withdrawal amount) is displayed in the box under the selected currency.
- Enter manually the address of the wallet you wish to withdraw the funds to or select it from your address book by clicking the icon to the right of the box.
- If you are choosing from the address book, clicking the address book icon will open a window where you will select the address you defined earlier. Once you choose the right address, click the Select button.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn or click the MAX button to withdraw all available funds.
- Click the Continue button.
In a new window you will see a summary of your transaction. Make sure that the amount you have given is correct and then click the Continue button.
- You will receive an e-mail notification as soon as your request is processed. You can check the status of your withdrawal at any time by visiting Wallet Wallet transfers.
Withdrawal will not be possible if your account does not carry sufficient balance to cover the withdrawal fee.
Withdrawal requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to 48 hours for the assets to become available at the destination address.