Kanga Exchange Lists Blockchain Poland Token (BCP)

Kanga Exchange announces the listing of the Blockchain Poland token (BCP). The token will trade against BTC.

Deposits open: 28 June 2019, 12:00 AM (UTC)
Market opens: 28 June 2019, 12:00 AM (UTC)

https://kanga.exchange/market/BCP-BTC


About the project:

Blockchain Poland was established in March 2018. BCP is a platform that enables the growth and financing of startup companies working with blockchain technology. It is also a place to exchange ideas, feedback and experiences—a business incubator that enables its users to actively contribute and take part in project creation and realization process, all while staying up-to-date with the workflow and progress.

Blockchain Poland aims high. The project’s creators see the potential and demand for their platform in multiple industries, such as leasing and even biotechnology. BCP’s 2019 roadmap assumes implementing a solution that will take over the transactional functions of leasing companies.

The BCP token is an access token that allows holder to use the network and decentralized applications in the BCP ecosystem. 40% of the token supply is in circulation while the remaining 60% serves as the collateral for the BCP project.

(Description based on information provided by the issuer. Kanga Exchange is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies.)

More information at: http://www.blockchainpoland.pl

Share this post
Posted in Listings.