- This week, Kanga Exchange launched its very own Security Token Offering platform, with the following features:
- open to US citizens,
- available to both accredited and unaccredited investors,
- compliant with the rules and regulations of the U.S Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC),
- compliant with the rules and regulations of the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC),
- support Regulation A+, Regulation CF, and Regulation D offerings.
The first STO project has already been listed. Several more are on the waiting list.
This development has the potential to significantly increase Kanga Exchange’s public profile and attract many new investors.
With this in mind, we have decided to reschedule the start of the Kanga Exchange IEO to 11 November 2019.
- The new time frame will allow us to launch our token sale in the STO format and open it to US citizens and residents. We also plan to use the intervening months to further strengthen the Kanga Exchange brand. By November 11, we expect to have:
- successfully hosted at least 2 STOs,
- opened approx. 100 over-the-counter exchange locations in Central Europe, and
- signed on a number of corporate customers for the Kanga Token Payment Gateway.
We are positive that these efforts on our part will greatly increase the demand for KNG tokens and the overall value of the Kanga Exchange platform.
The KNG token distribution schedule has been adjusted to reflect the new sale dates. For more information please visit invest.kanga.exchange.